Saturday, August 20, 2016

Family Photos 2016


We got our once a year family photos done! Can't believe how much the kids have grown and change since our last pictures were taken! These were taken by the Rio Grande river and we were able to
catch the sunset in the background. My good friend Natalia took these and I absolutely love them! 











 My love!


 Love the candid shots she got


 My handsome boy






 He loved the water








 He looks up to his Dad



 Playing in the river
















 Say cheese!




 My little man!



 Cutie pies!
 Love this little girl's smile!









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family photos! I'm excited to print some and place them around the house. Love the river shots too! The kids are definitely growing, but you and Jacob don't age ;-).

    ReplyDelete