Monday, August 22, 2016

Tyler's First day of Pre-K

Our little boy is growing up! Today was Tyler's first day of Pre-k. I was an emotional mess even though Tyler was super excited! We had met his new teachers Desiree and Cassandra a few days before in a home visit. First thing in the morning the kids play in the outdoor playground, so we could observe Tyler as we left. It was a fun first day for him!


      Special First day of school photo


                 My handsome boy!

             He is growing too fast!

              His awesome classroom!










3 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love Tyler's pictures and the cute preschool classroom! I'm SO GLAD he's enjoying the experience despite the long hours five days a week. I sure love that sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete